Tag: Munich

What to see in Munich, the “most northern city of Italy”

Soon will be time for Oktoberfest in Europe, and Munich will be the most visited city of the continent. World capital of beer, it’s the most important city of southern Germany, the most vital of the German State and the capital city of Bavaria, the only German catholic region. Maybe for all this reasons, and for the fact that at…

Read More

Oktoberfest in Munich: what to expect from the most important beer festival

How Oktoberfest in Munich, the most important beer festival in the world, works? There’s beer. There are german girls. Stop. Let’s speak clear, these are the reasons which attract 90% of the people who goes at Oktoberfest (there’s a reason if I was the only girl on the bus for Munich last year), the other 10%…

Read More